Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Challenge Ahead

Well I've been pretty damn lazy for no good reason, so when the owner of the company I work for opened up a weight loss challenge, I accepted. It's not a long one, just three and a half weeks. The winnings? $500 and a 6 month gym membership. Along with that, he will be buying healthy lunches for everyone that is participating three days a week and I get a free one month membership to a gym less than half a mile from work. How could I say no? So here goes nothing!!! Yesterday (first day of the challenge) I biked 13 miles in 45 minutes and did the elliptical for 15 minutes :) Today I went on an hour and a half walk with my friend and tomorrow I'm going to become even closer friends with the bike when I try for 16 miles in 45 minutes (mind you this ranges from 6-10 difficulty level on the machine). Hoooooray for a challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good challenge and it would awesome to win!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That would a good and nice challenge. Just keep up the good work.

    muscle fatigue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are gonna rock it, because you are awesome! Let me know if you want a friend for a run or such and we'll try to figure out a time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!!! I need to see your shining face more often! I mean, we only live an hour away from each other!!!! Geeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO GIRL!!! You can do it for sure! The thing is you have to stay focus to your destination, and never think that it's such a hard thing to do (although it could be hard sometimes). You can do it woohooooooo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete